Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Policy (QHSSE) Policy
Our policy on Quality Management System (QMS) and its practices is to meet or exceed customer’s requirement, expectations and satisfaction. Indeed, customer satisfaction is supported by continual improvement through planning and objectives of quality management system and necessary corrective and preventive actions against non conformities at all - This is what our clients enjoy!
Trusted Logistics shall achieve the effectiveness of management system through review of product, however monitor and measure the requirement of processes. Trusted Logistics shall ensure the competence of its workmanship for marvelous outcome to quality management system through awareness programme and shall make the policy statement of quality management able to be transmissible.
We take safety issues very seriously. We are committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of our employees, and will, so far as reasonably practicable, establish procedures and systems necessary to implement this commitment and to comply with statutory obligations on health and safety.
We are a member of the British Safety Council (BSC). We take reasonable steps to ensure the health and safety of its employees, and will expect that all employees recognize that it is their duty to take reasonable care of their own and other people’s health, safety and welfare, and to report any situation which may pose a serious or imminent threat to themselves or the wellbeing of any other person. We will provide and maintain a healthy and safe working environment with the objective of minimizing the number of instances of occupational accidents and illnesses. We pay particular attention to:
- Maintaining the workplace in a safe condition and providing adequate facilities and arrangements for welfare at work.
- Providing a safe means of access to and egress from the workplace.
- The provision of maintenance of equipment and systems of work that are safe.
- Arrangements for ensuring safety to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- The provision of such information, instructions, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of its employees and other persons.
Trusted Logistics also recognizes its duty to protect the health and safety of all visitors to the company, including contractors and temporary workers, as well as any members of the public who might be affected by our work operations. We hold regular health and safety meetings to discuss Key Performance Indices (KPIs) on all aspects of our operations and we ensure they remain a very high priority subject.